Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Sunday Night Fever

So I was trying to think of something to post on the blog (and of course I've forgotten all of the philosophical ideas I had during 6th period Friday), and I was reading Brad's comment down below. I started thinking about God(s) and control and having a universe all of my own and I realized, I think we all are "God" in a sense and do have our own "personal universe." Because we are not victims of fate- thanks to free will, we can make choices and decisions on our own and direct our own future, determine our own destiny. I guess it depends on how much you believe in fate, and sometimes I really do believe in it, but many things are really up to us. We may believe that the universe looks a certain way and we may believe that the way things appear are the way they really are, but we each can determine that for ourselves. Our choices determine who we are, what we think, what we see, what we do.

Sorry if that makes no sense whatsoever (or if I've repeated what someone else has already blogged). Philosophical waxing and waning isn't really my strong point.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?